After school & Enrichment registration for the 2016-2017 school year may occur anytime during the year!
Jason Ericson, Director – email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Arce, Site Supervisor – email address Arce@ps9si.org
Lori Bilotti, Steve Caifa, Idanes Font, David Immiti, Zahra Kahn, Jeanmarie Lombardi, Karin Molinelli and Michele Pisani
After school runs daily Monday – Friday from 2:20 pm to 5:45 pm, no special arrangements can be made to adjust times.
Phone #: 585-653-8371
- Monday 4 pm to 5 pm
- Tuesday 4 pm to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 3 pm to 5:30 pm
- Thursday 4 pm to 5:30 pm
- Friday 4 pm to 5:30 pm
How to Register for the First Time
You must use the following link to register for After-Care. Once you submit your information the first time you will be able to access your “Parent Portal” to manage your account, pay your monthly bill, and enroll in clubs. Go to: https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/reg.asp?id=516761 and fill out all the information on the registration form. Choose the class “After-Care” for the school your child attends. You can also go to www.nycid.org click Youth Development, then After-School Enrichment Programs and click “Register Here.”
NYCID Customer Portal
Your Customer Portal account will be created after entering your email address at registration time. You can go to the registration link above and click “already a customer click here to log in” or go to https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/portal/ppLogin.asp?id=516761 . Click the button that says “I don’t have or don’t know my password.” A temporary password will then be emailed to you. Use that to log into your account. From there you can change your password–just make sure it has a minimum of 8 characters, 1 of which must be a number. Save the Parent Portal link in your favorites.
After submitting your registration form online or enrolling in a club from the parent portal the NYCID after-school accounts manager will receive your information and post your fees and or discounts in your account. This may take up to 48 hours to see your account balance. Please check your parent portal regularly and pay your bill promptly.
New Payment Policies
All fees are non-refundable. Monthly fees for After-Care (2:20-6:00 pm) are due on the 1st school day of each month and are paid to reserve an entire month of child-care irrespective of the actual number of days the child attends the program. Any fees that are not paid by 7th of the month will result in a $15.00 late fee and immediate suspension of child care services until the fees are paid in full. Club payments are due upon enrollment before the first day of class. If the fee is not paid before the first day of class a $15.00 late fee will be incurred and your child will not be admitted to class until fees are paid in full.
Credit Card/Bank Account fees currently being charged during online payment will no longer be incurred. There will be an online convenience/parent portal fee of $5.00 per family each month for After-Care families.
Monthly After-Care Fees for grade K-3 will remain at:
1 Child $225 2nd Child $185 3rd Child $155
Monthly After-Care Fee for Pre-K: $325
You will need to log into your Parent Portal to pay your bill.
Please do not wait to register and follow the new procedures now! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Ivy Bilotti at email@example.com or Lauryn Fazio at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
After School Policy:
1. Homework will be completed every day for 40 minutes. If students finish Monday’s homework prior to the 40 minute time allotted, they will begin the next days.
2. We will start to do reading response homework ONLY after they have completed all other homework. By Wednesday afternoon if your child has completed all other homework they can read their books and write responses. Please note your children are responsible for their own books.
3. If homework assignments entail asking a family member questions or require input, they will be saved for the parents to complete at home.
4. Please keep in mind even though we provide students support with homework and try our best to check their work, we need you to go over it as well in the evening.
5. If your child is enrolled in an enrichment program they will work on homework for 20 to 30 minutes after the enrichment program has ended.